Voltee – Volunteering Service Elementor Template Kit
Voltee is an Elemetor template kit for setup a website for Volunteering service .Volltee is using elementor free, so dont fret to try this one .Voltee provide you with various pages including Home, About , Service, Contact Us, Gallery, Donation, Member, Faq, Blog, Single-Blog, 404.
- Contact Us
Required plugins installed with kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Mukta Malar
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.