Mediq – Health & Medical Elementor Template Kit
Mediq is a Health & Medical Elementor Template Kit ( around 25 sections ) is a perfect package to create a website for a hospital, medical center, laboratory, mental health clinics, health care, cosmetic surgery, paediatric clinic, psychiatrist, dentist, surgeon & doctor.
- Home 2
- Header Section
- Footer Section
- Hero Image Section
- Hero Image Section 2
- Intro Section
- About Section
- Services Section
- Fun Facts Section
- Services Section 2
- Health Steps
- Testimonials Section
- Team Section
- News Section
- Gallery Section
- Book Appointment Section
- Premium Quality
- Low Cost
- 10 Pre made demos
- Clean & Modern Design
- Fully customizable
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.