MedicaShop – Pharmacy & Medical Store Elementor Template Kit
Medicashop is Elementor Template Kit for pharmacy & medical store website. This template kit will help you to create any website related to medical store. You can also use this elementor template kit for any website store using WooCommerce + Elementor, even you can easily build website such as medical service website, pharmaceutical website, medical clinic, health care, medical center, pharmacy website, and all business or service related to medical while offering medical store.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro + WooCommerce
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
Addons installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- Skyboot Custom Icons
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Cart Page
- Contact Us
- Login Page
- Error 404
- Product Archive
- Single Post
- Single Product
- My Account
- Purchase Summary
- Global Style
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.